Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!


Hello 2011.

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life For me
And I'm feeling good."

Lyrics from the song "Feeling Good" sung by Michael Buble, Lyrics by -Nina Simone

1 week into 2011 and I'm still thinking about new years resolutions: Run every day, Read scriptures, Work out, Consistent guitar practice, Take more pictures, Record more music, Write original songs, Blog more...that's just a few. Bottom line of my resolutions: Be Better, Do More, Work Smarter, Play harder, Enjoy Every Moment.

This morning I woke up and looked outside and everything
was covered in frost. It was a beautiful sight, so I grabbed my camera and headed outside. Here's a few of the pics I took. I love winter time!


And a few more....




That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.

James


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new year!! The pictures are pretty "COOL" :) Fun to see an update on your blog! :) love ya bro!

Jamez said...

Thanks Tami! Love and miss you! Hope you're having a great 2011 so far!